Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. I’ve been tagged by: Plucky
Sounds like fun, I’m game….here we go!!
1. Love ice cream, any sort, any flavour but hate chocolate ice cream. Its just doesn’t do anything for me. I don’t like the taste of it, don’t know why. Nor do I like chocolate cake. I take one look at it and think ugh!!!! I can’t eat that!!! Call me strange but I DO love chunks and bars of chocolate!!
2. Was proposed to twice in my life (not including my hubby) and I refused them both!!! One was mega rich, flash car, wads of money etc. Just shows money isn’t everything.
3. Have been knitting for just over a year now and knitted up my first cardigan 2 months after learning to knit. I still have the cardigan but have never worn it. There are a couple of mistakes with it but I thought it was a major achievement 🙂
4. Cannot swim to save my life. I swear I swallowed the whole contents of the swimming pool when I was young as I coughed and spluttered like crazy when I got out. It really scared me and I have never got back into the pool again. The closest thing to swimming is when I take a bath and splash in the water and pretend to swim sitting up.
5. I have a degree in graphic design but have never put it into use, although I was offered a job straight after leaving education.
6. I was bitten by a dog as a child on my arm. The dog was trying to go for my apple that I was eating. My parents took the owners to court and won the case. I know the owners were fined but never found out what happened to the dog. It wasn’t the dogs fault and I hope nothing bad happened to it…….I love animals but frightened of birds.
7. I was on tv in a program about shoplifting!!! No…..I wouldn’t dream of doing anything like that. I was in a queue in a department store and little to my knowledge, they were filming a program about shoplifting. They were following a girl who had been doing just that and I was behind her in the queue. It was aired nationwide and I only knew about it when a girlfriend called to tell me she seen me shoplifting!!! Cheeky!!!! I should have dressed up for the part!!! lol
I’ve tagged you…..
CJ, Jacqui, Kay, Hawksley, Laura, Darlene and Daisie.