Just when you thought I was all done with my bargain hunting….here I am, at it again, stalking, no searching this time for online bargains. I am a bargain whore, I admit it. There is no mistake about that. My last bargain purchases, were, somewhat fun and exciting. I managed to get 44 balls of yarn passed Mr Snobs, right under his nose. This time the shopping is much more laid back but I had ask myself……. How do I get 55 balls of yumminess pass him this time? I have 2 weeks of him at home in my face 24/7! What do I do?
- Do I smuggle them in by hiding them under my sweater and pretend I ate too much?
- Hide them in the downstairs toilet or cloakroon and wait until he’s out or sleeping?
- Put them in the boot of my car and bring them in together with the weekly daily grocery shopping?
- Tell him Holly went shopping and brought herself some cat beds.
- I’m ordering for a friend, they are not mine.
- I’m knitting you a lovely sweater, they are ALL for you.
- Say “Look what I got in the post today!” wave them about in his face and hold them directly under his nose?
Answer: No 7 and only with one question asked. “What are going to make with them?”
He’s good, he understands, he knows he’s married a crazy woman, who is stubborn, a perfectionist and always gets what she wants. I was expecting “Are you going to open a yarn warehouse or something?” “Are you EVER going to knit up the yarn you already have?” “You gotta stop, no more, the house is full of yarn, I won’t be able to find Holly.” Oh yeah yeah!
10 Rowan Cocoons
13 Sublime Angora’s – Feather, incidently 10 are on a flight overseas, gifted
and 15 Sublime Angora’s in Husk & 17 in Blacker
…….OH and a button 🙂
…..and do you know something? I ain’t got a clue what to make with them!
There has been some knitting going on, really there has…Blanket Cardigan from Sarah Dallas Knitting and a Gilet from a French pattern. More on that when I quit shopping and actually do some knitting.
I also received some truely beautiful timber buttons from Nora in Australia, too beautiful to use, so I may just frame them 🙂 Thank you so so much. Xx Ok…I’m going to do some knitting…really I am, no kidding!
Pssst………I have another 20 balls waiting to arrive….eeek! If you find the blog is quiet all of a sudden, you can guess what’s happened…Mr Snobs will have ordered me out of the house! Oh Help!