Three skeins of superwash sockweight yarn. Top one is for the competition winner and the other two will be in my Etsy shop next few days, once I’ve had a brainstorming session to name them 🙂
Hot Out Of The Pot…..
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2007 at 8:53 pm You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
9 responses to “Hot Out Of The Pot…..”
© yarnsnob 2010.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Me On Ravelry
- @DoEweKnit 🎄merry Christmas ❤️️ 6 months ago
- Torrential rain and flooding stuck in traffic 3hrs boooohooo😥 4 years ago
- @heavenskincare You must model them pls!! Xx 4 years ago
- @heavenskincare Your welcome! Which is your favourite? Xxx 4 years ago
- Picked these from my garden http://t.co/TUUjq0zB 5 years ago
- 176,727 hits