….does wonders!!! I was determinded not to let that dyed yarn defeat me, so some chocolate, some patience, a pair of scissors on standby, Mr Snobs out of the way….and ALOT of encouragement from my knitting buddies , I set about untangling that mess from yesterday. I cursed the yarn all the way and it took me hours. The results?……. Tah Dah!!!!
Chocolate Therapy & A Lot Of Patience….
This entry was posted on Friday, June 1st, 2007 at 12:51 pm You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
7 responses to “Chocolate Therapy & A Lot Of Patience….”
© yarnsnob 2010.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Me On Ravelry
- @DoEweKnit 🎄merry Christmas ❤️️ 1 year ago
- Torrential rain and flooding stuck in traffic 3hrs boooohooo😥 5 years ago
- @heavenskincare You must model them pls!! Xx 5 years ago
- @heavenskincare Your welcome! Which is your favourite? Xxx 5 years ago
- Picked these from my garden http://t.co/TUUjq0zB 5 years ago
- 177,602 hits